The increasing of world’s development would enhance the need of energy, minerals and many other mining products. Exploration and extraction of mineral resources are inevitable. However, proper environmental conservation and perseverance may keep the global sustainability .
Aim and Scope
Aim of the conference is harmonizing of exploration, extraction and conservation of mineral resources and energy. The conference scopes are:
- Geological Sciences
- Energy and Mineral Resources
- Geophysics and Geochemistry
- Petroleum Geoscience and Engineering
- Mining and Metallurgy
- Disaster Management and Environmental Issues
- Geoheritage and Geotourism
- Education of Earth Science and Technology
- . Prof. Sungsu Lee (Professor, School of Civil Engineering Chungbuk National University, President of Wind Engineering Institute of Korea, Vice-President of Korean Society of Volcanic Hazard Mitigation).
Venue and Activities
Sahid Hotel Yogyakarta, 11-12 October 2018
- Abstract Submission Open : 1 Januari 2018
- Abstract Submission Deadline : 1 March 2018
- Full Paper Submission Deadline : 1 May 2018
- Revised Full Paper Submission Deadline : 1 June 2018
- Conference : 11 -12 October 2018
- Fieldtrip : 13 October 2018
Abstract and Paper Submission
Call for Papers
We would like to invite geologists, geophysicists, petroleum engineers, mining engineers, environment engineers, geoscientist and earth science academics to submit papers in ICEMINE 2018. For further information, please visit our website: http://icemine.upnyk.ac.id or email: email@example.com
All accepted papers will be proposed to be indexed by Scopus
Registration Fee and Payment
One day field trips
- Enigma Merapi and the History of the Ancient Mataram Kingdom
- Geology of the Ancient Lake of Borobudur
- UNESCO Gunungsewu Geopark: The Nglanggran Ancient Volcano and Karst Phenomenon
Vice Conference Chair:
Dr. Johan Danu P.S.Kel., M.Si.
Treasurer and sponshorship:
Dr. Yohana Nora , Ir. Peter Rosadi, MT.
Wiji Raharjo, S.Si., M.Sc
Ayu Utami, ST. MS., Allen H., ST., MT.
Web Admin :
Heru Suharyadi, ST, MT.